2 wispy lashes with a discreet band to heighten drama with a natural glamorous finish.
Includes Hypoallergenic eyelash adhesive.
DO NOT apply adhesive directly to eyelids.
Water, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium/Methacrylate Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben
For best results curl your lashes and apply one coat of mascara before applying lashes.
2. Measure the lashes against your eye and trim band to correct length (about 8% of your eye width).
3. Using the lash applicator, gently grasp the lash at the base, leaving the lash band exposed.
4. Apply a thin coat of adhesive to lash band. Wait 2-3 seconds until glue becomes sticky. This will ensure the lashes stick properly.
5. Gently press the applicator above the natural lashes along the natural lash line.
6. Release lash applicator once entire lash is secure.
Lash application should be the last step in your eye makeup routine.
Do you know how to take care of suede lashes?
Yes, maybe you use 3D mink eyelashes every day. Use eyelashes 20-25 times. How do you take care of eyelashes before you next time?
Now I will let you know how to take care of the lashes of the suede: After taking up the eyelashes, use a special glue remover or put it in clean water with a small amount of cleansing oil for a while. Then rinse with water. The next step is to use hair drying water to dry the eyelashes. 3D mink eyelashes will be the same as the new one!